Join the National Test Pilot School's, Flight Research LLC., business unit and become part of the premier provider of flight training, maintenance, storage and testing services in the United States. We cultivate an environment where all team members are constantly motivated to meet or exceed high expectations. It is our belief that employees are our most valuable asset, and we must encourage such talented individuals to be brilliant at what they do.
Use your skills to:
- Provide flightline support for Daily Flight operations.
- Work alongside A&P Mechanics to perform routine scheduled aircraft maintenance.
- Unscheduled maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of aircraft maintenance discrepancies.
- Perform aircraft modifications.
- Use and follow approved maintenance documentation.
- Work side by side with skilled Maintainers to provide you with the knowledge needed to become fully trained.
- Ideal candidates will be pursuing education in aircraft maintenance.
- Strong mechanical skills are a must.
NTPS offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program. Benefits include: Company sponsored medical, dental and vision coverage (100% paid for employee), 401K with generous employer match, Paid Time Off (PTO) beginning at three weeks, 9 paid holidays, Life/AD&D Insurance (company provided) etc.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary Range: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour.