Join the National Test Pilot School's, Flight Research LLC., business unit and become part of the premier provider of flight training, maintenance, storage and testing services in the United States. We cultivate an environment where all team members are constantly motivated to meet or exceed high expectations. It is our belief that employees are our most valuable asset, and we must encourage such talented individuals to be brilliant at what they do.
You will use your A&P License and experience to:
- Inspect and examine aircraft components for leaks, cracks or issues.
- Read and utilize blueprints, maintenance manuals, ATA codes, illustrated parts catalogs, service bulletins and other maintenance documents to troubleshoot and complete work assignments Perform routine maintenance operations, such as Annual Inspections, and phase inspections, lubes, Oil and filter replacements, etc. , and replacement of aircraft components.
- Comply with ADs and SBs.
- Troubleshoot and repair discrepancies found on the aircraft.
- Support flightline activities including pre and post flights, and launching aircraft.
- Complete all tasks in the allotted time frame and to the quality standards of our company, our customers and the FAA.
- Promote safety within the workplace by monitoring others and yourself to guarantee all tasks are performed within the safety manual guidelines, and communicate with other mechanics and supervisors to coordinate repairs and keep apprised of safety concerns.
- Order supplies, equipment, materials and parts for repairs and general maintenance.
- Update maintenance records and log books and Keep detailed records of the inspections performed, repairs finished, maintenance procedures and parts ordered.
Skills and experience:
- A&P License required
- 2 years of A&P experience desired.
- Helicopter Maintenance experience desired.
- Some basic knowledge of Avionics systems.
NTPS offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program. Benefits include: Company sponsored medical, dental and vision coverage (100% paid for employee), 401K with generous employer match, Paid Time Off (PTO) beginning at three weeks, 9 paid holidays, Life/AD&D Insurance (company provided) etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour