Join the National Test Pilot School's, Flight Research LLC., business unit and become part of the premier provider of flight training, maintenance, storage, and testing services in the United States. We cultivate an environment where all team members are constantly motivated to meet or exceed high expectations. It is our belief that employees are our most valuable asset, and we must encourage such talented individuals to be brilliant at what they do.
Use your Avionics experience to:
- Install and test complex avionics equipment and electrical systems on aircraft.
- Ensure that all avionics equipment works properly before take-off and that they do not interfere with any other electronic device.
- Perform intricate and highly reliable soldering on components for navigation, and communication.
- Assemble and install electrical components.
- Provide accurate troubleshooting and repair of difficult avionics problems.
- Maintain detailed records of all repairs and work performed on the aircraft.
Skills and Experience:
- 5 years of previous work experience with aircraft electrical repair and with specific aircraft maintenance and repair manuals.
- Experience with systems such as NAV/COM/ Autopilot, GPS, and ADSB.
- Strong working knowledge of aviation safety practices and technology.
- Thorough understanding of other aircraft systems, such as hydraulics and flight control.
- The ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Able to help in other areas of maintenance, as needed
- Certifications in electrical engineering or aviation maintenance preferred.
- A&P License and prior experience in aircraft maintenance desired
NTPS offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program. Benefits include: Company sponsored medical, dental and vision coverage (100% paid for employee), 401K with generous employer match, Paid Time Off (PTO) beginning at three weeks, 9 paid holidays, Life/AD&D Insurance (company provided) etc.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $30.00 - $40.00 per hour